Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2010 09:14:14 +0200
8bit
From:
Sven Nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Chuck and Harry,

if it comes down to Chilean species, you may want to consult our work on
some fossil type material.

Griffin, M. & S.N. Nielsen 2008. A revision of the type specimens of
Tertiary molluscs from Chile and Argentina described by dOrbigny (1842),
Sowerby (1846), and Hup (1854). Journal of Systematic Palaeontology 6,
doi:10.1017/S1477201907002374.

Best wishes,
Sven

Dr. Sven Nielsen