Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 2010 09:01:39 -0500
7bit
From:
Dennis Sargent <[log in to unmask]>
Hello Marlo,

This is an excellent presentation of the species.
I do have a number of specimens from throughout the range that I can
photograph for you.
It will have to wait until after the holidays. You may contact me on my
personal email so that I can send photos to you electronically.

Best wishes and a Merry Christmas,

Dennis Sargent