Sender:
From:
Martin Beranek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2012 23:42:56 -0500
From the Brill.nl site, regarding Volume 6, published in 2006:

"The sudden death of senior author P, Kaas in 1996 postponed the
publication of Volume 6. The unfinished manuscript was taken up by a new
author, Hermann Strack, who in collaboration with Van Belle managed to
finish it"

You could try contacting Hermann at [log in to unmask] to see if he
has any plans for Volume 7, or if he knows someone who does. Cheers,

Martin

On Thu, 16 Feb 2012 17:09:40 +0000, Paul Callomon <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Folks,
>
>Does anyone know whether volume 7 of the Monograph of Living Chitons
(Kaas, Van Belle and latterly Strack) was published? If so, when and by
whom?

>PC.
>
>Paul Callomon
>Collections Manager in Malacology, Invertebrate Paleontology and General
Invertebrates
Twitter<http://twitter.com/#!/AcadNatSci>
>Celebrate our first 200 years by following along daily as we highlight
200 stories on the Academy's rich history and amazing discoveries.
www.ansp.org/200<http://www.ansp.org/200>.