Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2012 08:21:40 -0500
From:
"José H. Leal" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Harry,

Thanks so much for your account. Oops, it seems like I there is enough
material there in those stashes to justify a return to substance abuse of
the rissoinophilic type. I will scan my old SEM (4x5) negatives and
post-them for the sake of illustrating your points. (Marlo has asked for
some illustrations, and I will send them to him to.)

Best wishes and thanks for the thoughtful response!

José

José H. Leal, Ph.D., Director and Curator
The Bailey-Matthews Shell Museum
Editor, The Nautilus
www.shellmuseum.org <http://www.shellmuseum.org/>

3075 Sanibel-Captiva Road