Sender:
From:
Bram van der Bijl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2012 00:26:25 +0100
Dear all!

    I am looking for an up-to-date  checklist, preferably with an
extensive list of synonyms, of North American land- and freshwater
molluscs. Who could help me out with such a list, either printed (as
part of a publication) or digital (as part of a website)?
Alternatively it would be nice to get in touch with someone with good
knowledge of the subject, who might be willing to help me out with
putting 'good names' on obscure names from the 19th century. Thanks
in advance for your assistance!

Best wishes,

Bram van der Bijl