Sender:
From:
Leslie Crnkovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2012 19:34:47 -0500
Nill is Janey's last name.

X years ago, there was a long list of record sizes submitted (by me) from
the official records of the Brazosport Museum of Natural Science, Clute,
TX., for inclusion in the WRS book.

By the rules established by the museum, these submissions actually only
reflect Texas collected, and live of fresh dead (some animal) specimens.
Since the passing of Roe Davenport, the project has been idle.  Listed: 274
species, the last collection date 6/13/2005.
        BMNS http://www.bcfas.org/museum/
        Records List:
http://www.bcfas.org/museum/SSSBC/StudyProject/SHELLS.HTM

Leslie Crnkovic
... only 1/2 weeks till the Texas Sheller's Jamboree is Houston!!!
(guess I should start working on my program...)