Sender:
From:
Charles Sturm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 16:02:31 -0500
To all,
  Hopefully this attached letter will help understand the VIRUS WILL
DESTROY YOUR (fill in the blank) hoaxes.
  Best solution, get a good anti-virus software package and keep it
updated!

Charlie
Charlie Sturm, Jr
Research Associate - Section of Invertebrate Zoology
                     Carnegie Museum of Natural History
Assistant Professor - Family Medicine