Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2012 07:28:12 +0200
7bit
From:
Erick Staal <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Fabio and all,

I'd suspect that the great Mollusc collections of the world, e.g. the
museums mentioned at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conchology

would certainly qualify to have a 'complete Dance' in their collections.
However with species like Pholadomya candida, where far more (sub)fossil
than live specimens are known from, it depends if you would count only
recent, live taken specimens or not, to determine if a collection is to
considered to have the 'complete Dance'.

Sincerely, Erick