Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2013 08:38:13 +0700
8bit
From:
Tom Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Jo,

I was so sorry to hear of Bob's passing. Someone noted it on the Conch-L
board (the message board online for The Conchologists of America) and
there were a number of notes about Bob and what a wonderful guy he was and
that everyone had been happy that he'd "got back into" shells in recent
years.

Of Sea and Shore magazine ceased publication in 2007 with our 108th issue.
If you'd like, I can repost the obituary, when you have finished it, on
the Conch-L site.

Take care and know lots of us have you in our thoughts.

Tom