Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2013 21:42:45 -0500
From:
Linda Brunner <[log in to unmask]>
8bit
Sender:
Mr. Recourt,

The reviewers on the list are volunteers.  As this is a spring weekend it is possible that the reviewer who received the other message was out of town or could even be ill.  We all try to be professional and timely in posting  but we do work, and take vacations etc.  I am sorry for any hardship this may have caused you.

Sincerely,

Linda Brunner