Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2013 14:45:07 -0400
8bit
From:
Dennis Sargent <[log in to unmask]>
Re: The passing of Josie Wiener

We will miss the lovable but feisty lady. I always enjoyed talking to her at
various shell events.
The last time that I saw her was at the 2013 Melbourne Show.
She was looking to buy one of my books. I would not accept payment but made
sure that she went home with one.

Rest in peace Josie, we will miss you.

Dennis Sargent