Sender:
From:
Leslie Crnkovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2013 21:44:15 -0500
Robert,

Let me know if you do not get this.   Is the this "Soc. de la Torre" papers?

There is a reasonable chance that I have a copy, however, having recently
moved I literally have over 700 boxes to go through to find it.  The movers
seemed to have quite a bit of difficulty keeping the boxes sorted to the
right location...., and of course it is the beginning of the semester and I
am up to my ears in alligators, especially having changed buildings, text,
curricula the last 2 weeks, plus returning after a 3 year hiatus.

Cheers,

Leslie A. Crnkovic
Professor, Material Sciences
San Jacinto College NDT Labs.