Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2014 06:00:36 -0500
8bit
From:
Leslie Crnkovic <[log in to unmask]>
Carole,

Yup, Time Warp!
The original plan was to revise the publication every 10 years, thus 2008.
I agree about WoRMS, and it is global.   Plus searches don't work if you have minor typos.

I too much prefer a hard copy of everything.
At home it is nice to sit down with a stack of books and bookmarks digging and comparing.
Not the same with ePubs, even with multiple screens.
What I do like about an ePub - searchability, cut-n-past, and portability.

Les