Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 2014 09:10:45 -0400
8BIT
From:
And here are links to a few lists of museum acronyms:

http://biology.burke.washington.edu/conus/catalogue/abbrev.php

http://www.scallop.nl/ACRONYMY.htm

http://research.calacademy.org/sites/research.calacademy.org/files/Departments/ent/sphecidae/Institutional_abbreviations.pdf

http://silurus.acnatsci.org/ACSI/museums/abbrev.html