Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2014 12:05:14 -0500
Subject:
Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Steve Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Independently of Harry Lee's recent post, I noticed that the login page to Eddy Hardy's useful "gastropods.com" website has a link right at the top to a sinistral shells website. Lots of pictures of naturally and unnaturally  sinistral shells.  You can see  the link at the top of his login page, which is pasted below (though probably not with a working link from  my post)....ie search "gastropods.com". home page...

Hardy's Internet Guide to Marine Gastropods
Release 35.11
yellow rule

A partly illustrated catalogue of Recent Marine Gastropods with references to books in my small library and some guidelines on how I have put this together plus update history.

me and friend  Index of Common Names

Closely associated with gastropods.com is the Sinistral Shells site, including many shells in the collection of Carl and Craig Ruscoe