Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2014 08:45:05 -0600
From:
Ken Piech <[log in to unmask]>
Thanks to all who have responded, on and off list.  As many of you know, the tunicate's test or "tunic" is pretty tough.  Although I hope that Paul's method will work, I believe that he has significantly underestimated the time frame for the tunic/test to decay/dissolve.  We'll see.  Thanks again, Ken