Date:
Sat, 29 Aug 2015 16:38:56 -0400
7bit
Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Bill Fenzan <[log in to unmask]>
Steve,

I have a copy of the original description of Subcancilla rufogyrata Poppe,
Tagaro & Salisbury, 2009..  Differences between C. rufogyrata and  S.
yagurai are in the comparison and remarks section: "Has a much bigger shell,
almost twice the size, the spiral pattern is not so pronounced: thinner
pattered lines, the shells are more shouldered, the spaces between the
spiral line much broader."

The citation is:

Poppe G.T., Tagaro S. & Salisbury R. (2009) New species of Mitridae and
Costellariidae from the Philippines. Visaya Suppl. 4: 1-86.

Bill Fenzan
Norfolk, Virginia, USA