Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 2015 13:15:24 -0400
From:
steve rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Ron, Susan et al

re Assiminea

In New York we have found our local Assiminea under debris (wooden
boards etc) high in marshy areas, just above the local marshgrass
(Spartina)

we have also found them on concrete blocks  (manmade shoreline) quite
high up at one spot within the New York City borders. Out in the open
or in crevices/cracks between the boulders. I tip my hat to whichever
of our local collectors ever noticed them there.