Sender:
From:
Ardeth K Hardin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 15:19:48 -0600
I would like a printer for my computer ( just don't know what kind to
buy--decisions decisions)  so I can print all Ross's calendar and alphabet
and all the other webb sites that the shells are on.    Shell lovers do not
know what they are missing by not subscribing to Conch-L.  I love it when
people put web sites on for us to visit --either their own or just telling
us what sites are available.  I even downloaded arobat --I'm learning a lot
about computers as well as shells through CONCH-L.  Merry Christmas to all.