Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2017 14:51:33 +0000
base64
From:
Robert Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Amy,  I do not know of a model off-hand, but an older publication of mine  https://books.google.com/books?id=NJe9BwAAQBAJ&pg=PA83&lpg=PA83&dq=Biology+of+certain+commercial+Mullusk+Species:+Scallops+Robert+Fisher&source=bl&ots=SZQ-QsySHK&sig=tnGXs3Z9Csy3TpF26WF0qvHSoR0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwizkrmWh-nXAhXBc98KHXcyA4gQ6AEIKzAA#v=onepage&q=Biology%20of%20certain%20commercial%20Mullusk%20Species%3A%20Scallops%20Robert%20Fisher&f=false

depicts internal anatomy and life cycle drawings that may help....bob