Sender:
Re: Fw: [log in to unmask]: Fwd: Fw: This is real, please do it!!
From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 13:47:00 -0000
ABSOLUTELY RIGHT TOM!!! 1st it would be Michael Eisner , he runs Disney (@
352 Million per week , that's million with a M) 2nd, it's a CHAIN LETTER, I
can't stand these things and those who promote them should be hung by their
toes . but there is a lesson to be learned here, when you get a message from
someone you don't know, it promises something for free or is a phenomenal
offer you can't believe chances are it's a rip off. "send a dollar and learn
how to make money thru mail order," you get a message back for your dollar
that states , post and add like mine and people will send you a dollar....
and to "shell relate" this message, pleuros are easy to find , just need a
multi-million dollar deep sea submersible.......from the  sheller formerly
known as ferreter