Sender:
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 11:11:18 -0500
7bit
From:
Karlynn Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Howard S. Roux wrote:

> Good morning (or afternoon) Conch-Lers.
> As Historian for the COA, I am trying to prepare a list of all COA award
> Winners from the beginning of the award in 1979 to present day. If anyone on
> this list is a previous COA winner, please send me privately the year, name
> of the show, and the name of the winnig exhibit.
> I would also like to request that this e-mail be forwarded to the Club
> historian of your club (ferreter to Fay), so that I may also receive a club
> archive list. These replies can be e-mailed to me, or sent to me at home.
> Thanks a lot.
> Howard
>
> P.S. There are still spaces available on the Cay Sal trip the week before
> COA in Orlando, July 11 to July 18. E-mail if interested.
>
> Howard S. Roux
> 152 Coral Vine Drive
> Naples, Fl. 34110
Hi Howard!  I am trying to catch up on my e-mail (I'm WAYYYY Behind!)  I
have won one COA Trophy--NC Shell Club 1991.

Do you have a list which someone else started?  I have a friend--Alta
Van Landingham--who has quite a collection of COA's and I'll ask her for
her dates if you need them--all should be before 1991!

Then, of course, there's that guy whose name I don't mention who has
about 3 million!  If you need all of his, ask Lynn Scheu! ;-)
--
          ___
        _[   ]_     Karlynn Morgan