Sender:
From:
"Gijs C. Kronenberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 13:41:13 +0100
I agree to this one, and the figures in Ponder (i.e. the shells) are not of
such a good quality............. But the new book has some shortcomings
which will be listed in my review (without pretending to be complete) which
will appear in the forthcoming issue of Spirula (Vita Marina newsletter).

Gijs