From:
worldwide <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 2021 10:57:14 -0500
Thanks to all who weighed in on this.

The change has been noted but doubt I will change my inventory
catalog numbers to reflect the separation.  I remember way back when
Costellariinae were separated from Mitridae . . . it took weeks or
longer to change the data labels and computer database records.  My
business is not a museum and can withstand a tacit acknowledgment of
the change without having to change hundreds of labels and computer records.

I'm also curious as to how museums are handling the recent changes to
long standing taxonomy?  It would seem a monumental task to overhaul
entire families within a museum's holdings.

Rich G.