From:
Diana Pederson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 22:20:21 -0500
I heard from a foreign gentlemen right after
posting to this group for the first time.  He sent
an attachment to me which had the happy.exe which
is a bad email virus.  Be very careful if you open
any emails from a person you don't know!
Thankfully, I've been this route before and knew
better than to open it.  I immediately emailed him
telling him what he was doing (they usually don't
even know it is going out with all their emails)
and told him not to send any more emails until he
cleaned it off his computer.  The only new people
I've heard from are from this group so I assume he
may be too.

Just be careful unless you like reformatting hard
drives, etc.
--
Diana Pederson, Lansing, Michigan, United States,
USDA Zone 5