From:
Kurt Auffenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 09:36:04 -0500
Tree snails are few and far between in northern Florida.  Can't help you
there.  But to ship them......do it dry.  Put them into aestivation.  That
way they won't be crawling around, fouling up their container.  They should
be able to last several weeks like this, perhaps longer.  Small air holes
are good.  Notes about fragility and perishability will undoubtedly be
ignored, but a good idea anyway for the outside of the package.

Kurt