From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 06:28:23 -0000
Aww, a good note from Geo wolf. I really couldn't figure what he wanted ? i
have one tooth , it's from a large shark that lived some 150 million yrs
back. it's not megalodon it's one big tooth with two smaller points,,  one
on each side of the main tooth . it's from africa , bought at the deynzers 2
yrs back. My wife Peta and i were living in merryland (balto) 5 yrs back, we
would go over to the east side of the chessy
you can see huge teeth sticking out of the clifts , but you can't get them
as its a bust to climb the clifts . such a waste to see all those teeth just
rotting away, by the time they fall out of the matrix they are worthless .
goos luck at the peace. ferreter (small burrowing animal, i like that ART.