Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 16:38:43 EST
Mark,

Thanks for the plug, but when I said for you to be the hero, I meant it. You
wouldn't know, but now I will be swamped with requests for every shell club
around. I don't mind helping those clubs where there are members who
sometimes buy shells from me, but there are clubs out there where none of the
members are on my client list and from what I gather never will be, as most
members don't believe in buying shells. Yet they won't hesitate to ask for a
donation.

I offer every club the same choice of options. I will return 10% of every
members purchases to the club's general fund, or give their members a 10%
discount. One or the other. All that they have to do in return is decide
which they want, provide a roster of club members and notify the membership
of their final action. Don't want folks thinking there is anything going on
behuind their back. My thoughts are, that if you have your choice of several
good dealers, wouldn't you give the edge to the one that is going to be
providing a benefit to your club or you as a member.

Over the course of a year if the membership, as a total, spent $3000 to $4000
then that would be $300 to $400 back to the club. No risk no work. Far better
than a few surplus shells that I might send for an auction.

Anyway that's my idea. So far it is meeting with zero success, so I may have
to reasses in a few months.

Have a great 2000. Enjoyed our work together and I am working on a trip to
Palawan that will knock your socks off. You won't believe the deal I'm
setting up.

Frank