Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 01:38:24 +0000
A wise man (or was that "wise guy"??) recently said to me these sage
words - "Just do it, Ross!".  So, taking this advice, i have constructed
an "official" unofficial site to lodge any and all images you, the
gentle conchler, may wish to post for the viewing pleasure and
edification of the list.  It has only a cowrie on it at the moment, but
will hopefully become a well-used and useful adjunct to this humble
list.  The site itself is at http://www.geocities.com/conchlimages/, and
to make it easy to remember, you can post images on the beastie by
sending them to me at [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask]).  You'll get a pesky little pop-up ad
for the first few days, but just click anywhere on the page to drive it away.

You asked for it - you got it.  Let's see if anyone salutes this time around!

-Ross.