From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 23:07:23 -0500
Dear Tom;-
    Just a note to add information. Here in Cincinnati, Our fossils are about
250 to 350million years old: Ordivician. BUT I have a beautiful trilobite that
comes from a clay matrix. Our layers are limestome intersperced with clay
layers. The fossils from the clay are always a lot better than those from the
limestone. The color is consistant---gray.
        Art