From:
Horatio Buck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 1998 17:03:41 +0000
I guewss everyone knows about this, but for those who may not, the AOL
Instant Message service is curently free and provides instant access between
subscribers as well as letting you know when anyone on your "buddy List" is
on line. You don't have to be an AOL subscriber to use the service.  For
those interested, follow the instructions below:

Try AOL Instant Messenger(TM)!

    KCUBH ([log in to unmask]) invites you to try the AOL Instant Messenger
    service.  All you have to do is go to the AOL web site
    (www.aol.com) and download the software, which is currently FREE!

Try it, you'll like it.  Any members who do subscribe should let other
C-Listers know so we can converse instantly.

Horatio