From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 16:57:51 -0400
you should read Plinius in Latin his natural history. Sorry, but my mother and I can't remember
the title. But it was Plinius the older one.
Helmut from Innsbruck

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Innsbruck
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
web:    www.netwing.at/nisters/
           (please visit it and sign guestbook)

office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11 a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37

Could you recommend any books in particular?

Thanks!

mendel