From:
"Richard S. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 08:59:24 -0700
Shellers:

My primary interest is in fosil vertebrates, but I've taken a middling
interest in shells of late.  I'm interested in knowing of any shells named
after, or appearing to be named after, bones.  The example that comes to
mind is the genus Tibia.  Are there any others?  I'd be interested in
generic names first, then in specific names.  I'm sure there must be species
named Something scapularis, etc.

Thanks!