From:
George Muehleisen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 1998 00:32:50 -0400
Tom,
  Not me! I didn't ask. But since you mentioned it....
  A hint for next year. Increase withholding and reason #6 will go away! You
won't have to "shell out" on April 15.
      Reasons #1 and #2 are a little more complicated.  Reasons #3, 4 and 5,
show an admirable sense of priorities.

  So, next year, manage your boss, try to avoid pregnancy, pay your taxes
early and no more excuses. Be there.

   George