From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 14:14:33 -0400
Dear Conchlers,

this was a completing e-mail from Andrew Taylor to me. So I let you all know what he wrote.
with best shelling greetings again
Helmut

Andrew Taylor.
49 Seymour Street,
Hanley,
Stoke-On-Trent,
Staffordshire.
ST1 3NX.

Tel:    01782 760753.
Mob: 07980 194745.

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Dear Helmut,
I cannot post the attachment or anything to the Conch-list as I am not
subscribed to it.
You can post it to the list on my behalf if you like and give the list my
E-mail and address. If they want verirification I will tell them it's from
me!
Then if they need to contact me to see if it is genuine then they can.
I hope this is okay for you.
Best Wishes,
Andy.