From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 08:09:29 PDT
Helmut Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
homepage: http://www.netwing.at/nisters/

or

Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum
Feldstrasse 11 a
A-6020 Innsbruck
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 (-40)
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Dear Dennis Hora

I hope you followed my past e-mails for some donations to
the shell-collection of the natural history department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum, where my mother,
Dr. Irmgard Nisters, former lawyer, 86 years, and I, former
chemist, 44 years, are working  as honorary collaborators
on the shell collection, which has been damaged by a
flood desaster in 1985. It's a quite nice, by us well sistemated
but small collection, containing at about 2500 species, mainly
inland-shells from the Alps and of other parts of Europe,
Mediterranean shells and a few exotic species.  As I want
to build up this collection I always would be very interested in
new shells in donation. As I followed the discussion of
Bursa quinhorai and I#ve heard that's a lovely shell, I would
ask you for one specimen for the museum in Innsbruck. It must
not be absolutly of gem quality, but a sound and nice specimen,
if you are willing to donate me one. But I will ask you for other
shells from the Philippines too for an eventually donation.
We will put your name in case of donation into the annual
report of the Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum.
Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.
yours thankful and sincerly Helmut Nisters