From:
Betty Jean Piech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 10:35:11 -0400
Dear David -

Regarding your comments on Sri Lanka,  I have a question that other people
on Conch-L may also be interested in so will send this to the group.  I
have heard the shelling is very good there and I would love to go; BUT have
been told several times in the past that it is not wise to visit there
because of serious problems between the various political groups which
occasionally erupt into violence.   I would very much appreciate your
comments.  (And did you possibly find a Cymatium armatum there?  I won't
bother to ask if you are interested in trading.)

Betty Jean, The Tall One