From:
Jiongtao HUANG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 18:13:48 JST
Dear Mr. Poppe,

Thank you so much for your reply.
Now I know the porpose of Icongraphica of some Families and Genus.
Actually, it is quite good.

>We do not yet have a distributor for Japan. It is very kind of Mr. Saito to
>bring some copies to his customers after each shell trip.

Yes, most of the Japanese collectors are looking forward to reading your
excellent books. But it is too heavy to bring (^^)

Best wishes,

-
Jiongtao
http://www.soft.ics.keio.ac.jp/~huang/cgi-bin/seashells.cgi