Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 06:54:12 EDT
I am not angry, but I agree with Linda. It would not surprise me if those
that are most interested in categorizing collectors are more interested in
their own self-image than putting a name on a collector.

After all if I am a collector, then I am "Lumped" into the group with
everyone else. Let me have my own label and I can be "split" from the group
and allow everyone to see my accomplishments and bring honor and glory to ME.

Is this a hobby that we each enjoy for our "Own" reasons? Or, an opportunity
to shine and let the shells be secondary in importance?

Jess Wonderin (Up here in Massachusetts)