From:
"Guido T. Poppe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 18:50:15 +0200
Dear Harry and Emilio,

very interesting information indeed.
I can joing the following:

edentula : one private collection containing 5
and 2 more in Belgian collections
(all are dead Jeffreys Bay specimen)
I can confirm that your shell is not the De Bruin shell, as I have it.
So, this brings the total on 9 specimens. Still a very rare collector's
item.

fuscodentata: we had one, the one from the Liltved book.

capensis: there was one on the list of the Abbey about 5 years ago, but this
one can be one of the specimens mentioned below.

I'm curious to know how many non South African ones are known today. I've
never even seen one in 28 years swimming in conchological waters.

Guido
Visit Conchology, with over 50000 names with author, 3800 indicated type
species, 5000 conchological images, and fun with shells.

http://www.conchology.uunethost.be/