From:
Emilio Lopez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 17:41:23 -0400
Hola Soopy:
I was as you several months ago; I did not know anyone who collected seashells;
well, now I know a lot of people to talk, who answer my questions, who exchanges
seashells, ...; I was able to meet personally some conchlers. Conch-l is very good
thing. (use the delete button happily)
I also have a small collection; if you give me your snail address then I could
send you some shells from Venezuela.
Welcome
Emilio

SOOPYSHELL escribis: