From:
Linda Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 19:20:25 -0500
I think the question is not whether the malathion was proven the cause of the lobster malady, but the mind set of people who think it's safeto use a strong neurotoxin on one species and to NOT expect to do some harm to other species.   I'm sure we could come up with many examples that would strongly point to our foolish "fooling around with Mother Nature."

Linda