Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 11:16:56 EDT
Hello to all,
Tonight the Greater Miami Shell Club will be having it's annual auction.  If
anyone is in the Miami area, we would love for you to come.  It will be held
at the North Miami Jaycee Hall, 12100 West Dixie Highway, North Miami,
Florida, with viewing at 6pm and the auction starting at 7pm.  Admission is
free - refreshments are free - and we have some great items, including a
Perotrochus atlanticus.  If anyone would like further information, please
contact me at [log in to unmask] before 3 p.m. today.
Carol Brunner
North Miami, FL