From:
Richard Sedlak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 10:03:49 EST
Hello Conch-Lers...

For those of you planning on being in the Fort Lauderdale - Pompano Beach,
Florida area next week we would like to draw your attention to the fact that
the Borward Shell Club will be having its annual auction on Wednesday,
November 8th at the Pompano Beach Civic Center which is located at 1801 NE
6th Street in Pompano Beach (one block west of Federal Highway - U.S. 1).
This is the same location we host our Shell Show which will take place
February 2nd - 4th, 2001.  The doors will open at 7:00 PM and the auctioning
begins at 7:30. The always popular Wayne Harland will be our auctioneer.  We
have a fantastic array of goodies assembled thanks to the efforts of Josy
Wiener and Kevan & Linda Sunderland, with a retail inventory of items
totalling nearly $5,000.  This includes Conus milneedwardsi, rare Cypraea and
much, much more!  All are welcome and if you need further information please
feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask] or call (954)984-0606.  Hope to
see some of you there!

Happy Shelling

Richard Sedlak