From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 15:56:58 -0500
Dear Ross,

I can send you some different shellgrit, but I don't know how much is a 1/8
". I have several shellgrit from beached
to a few meters from the Mediterranean. I would be able to send some
fototubes with it. Can you make this measure
European like, as we don't with inches or whatever it should be.
Plase tell me. How much do they want.
I can send some places from the Mediterranean. There would be some foras in
it, which would be great for these
kids. I hope to hear from you very soon for this.
Helmut

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
private:
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.netwing.at/nisters
office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37
e-mail: [log in to unmask]