From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 08:05:20 -0500
Dear Conchlers,

besides sorting out shells for tradings out of my collections, where I have
again debits in trading, my mother will sort
out from remaining shellgrits from the Mediterranean also some
foraminiferas for our small private collection during Christmas hollidays
and New Year. So there are a few doublets of these one cellulars
shell-carrier with their nice and interesting structure.
For a few interested collectors I would have a few (about 10 different
species). I am not always sure of the right
names, but maybe I'll reach the genera to see what they are. I can provide
at about 5 persons with that material
a short time after beginning of next year.
with best shelling greetings
Helmut from Innsbruck.

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
private:
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.netwing.at/nisters
office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37
e-mail: [log in to unmask]