From:
Karlynn Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 16:22:02 -0500
419AN68 is my American Airlines frequent flyer number.

I have just "held" the same flights you mention for $281.  If you will
be sending my tickets from Miami to Panama City (or even if you don't),
I should be able to check my bags all the way through from RDU--don't
you think?  I will wait until tomorrow to purchase these tickets, so if
you have any conflicts with this, let me know.

My full name is

Karlynn Elizabeth Morgan

My DOB is 11 January 1950

Do we need a visa?  or just a passport?