From:
Valerie Holloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 19:52:35 -0500
That does it.  I've enjoyed this list about 50% of the time, especially the
warm, endearing posts from Helmut & the useful, exciting posts from Bobbi
Cordi. I endured the long discussions on Latin grammar, & the
overly-scientific discussions that are way over my head. But that's o.k. I
might learn something. (and I have.) I subscribed because I love shells &
shelling.

This latest is more than I can bear. I am letting you all know why I'm
signing off.

-Valerie

P.S. Your post below, Mr. Yoshimoto, is arrogant.