From:
Geoff Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 22:35:17 +1000
Dear Harold,
Chech with the locals. It gets worse for stingers the further north you get.
Out on the outer reef you should be OK and also at other times of year (I
think Dec-March is high risk).
Collecting is technically OK in some parts of the reef but getting material
out of Australia could be a nuisance.
Regards
Geoff