From:
Marc Lavaleye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 May 1998 10:42:45 +0000
Dear Marlo,

For already a long time I am busy with a Pyramidellidae bibliography,
including secondary literature. Of most articles I have originals or
photocopies, so I can provide you with copies of the original
descriptions of Turbonilla's you asked for except that of C.B. Adams.
Further more I have an index on species (not yet complete), so I can
check for literature about Turbonilla aequalis. Please inform me
directly which articles you still need.
I appreciate if you send some Turbonilla's in return.

If anybody can help me with a complete copy of the following C.B.
Adams articles I will be most obliged. I can offer copies of
other Pyramidellidae articles or will pay for the actual costs.

*Adams, C.B., 1850. Descriptions of supposed new species of marine
shells which inhabit Jamaica. _ Contributions to conchology 5: 69-75;
and volume 7: 109-122.